As Venue Sponsor of our 2017 WordCamp Jacksonville event, we thank them very much for their generosity and hospitality. Review and discover all that Keiser University has to offer.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit, Level VI SACS accredited university with 3,800 employees serving approximately 20,000 students seeking doctoral, master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees in over 100 programs, and over 60,000 alumni.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Serving students in Jacksonville for 14 years, and in Florida communities for 40 years
- 62% of KU graduates are in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) programs
- Keiser University and the Keiser Mills Foundation have provided nearly $44 million in scholarship funds
- Includes 18 campuses throughout Florida, a Graduate School, and a nationally recognized College of Golf
- Educational reach extends globally with regionally accredited off-campus sites in San Marcos, Nicaragua and Shanghai, China, and learning centers in Moldova, Taiwan, and Seoul.
- The 100-acre, residential Flagship Campus is located at 2600 North Military Trail in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Throughout Florida and beyond, “Seahawk Nation” rallies behind the winning tradition of its 20 athletic teams.
- The University’s campuses provide an annual statewide economic impact of over $3 billion and directly and indirectly impact over 30,000 Florida jobs.
- The University is annually ranked in the top 50 schools in the nation, and in 2017, the U.S. News & World Report specifically for our service to our nation’s veterans (13th overall and 1st in Florida for the category of Regional Colleges South) and overall at #23 among colleges within the Southern region of the United States, and #11 for best value schools. For more information about Keiser University’ s annual US News and World Report rankings, please visit: https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/keiser-university-21519
- The Jacksonville campus has approximately 600 students enrolled in 50 programs which include on-ground, on-line and hybrid modalities.
- Veterans and military related students comprise 30% of the Jacksonville student population, and 20% of the student population are high school seniors matriculating on to their first year of college.
- The programs offered at the Jacksonville Campus are strategically aligned with the economic development efforts of the city of Jacksonville, offering programs in Transportation and Logistics, Information Technology, Biomedical Sciences, Hospitality and Nursing to name a few.
- We are very involved in the community, with a presence on multiple Jax Chamber Councils, the Military Issues Committee, EarnUp, Rotary, and on the Chamber Board of Trustees.
Learn More About Keiser University