The WordCamp Jacksonville photos are ready! You can view them on Flickr here. A huge thank you goes out to Gordon Ira, Patrick McCormack and Young McQueen of the Jacksonville Camera Club (JaxCameraClub.com) for their time and effort.
Last but not least, thank you to our Microsponsors who came through to support WordCamp Jacksonville 2017.
WinningWP: Tips, tricks, resources and deals for people who love WordPress!
Attracting Travelers ~ Creating a global presence with a local focus. Changing Company website into a business generator.
Tarragon.Works We make the web work for you. Stunning, responsive websites that enhance your reputation and grow your business.
My Island Designs offers website design and maintenance services to small businesses worldwide from our office in Merritt Island, Florida. We specialize in mobile-friendly WordPress website design and redesign projects that provide our clients with a substantial return on their investment.
MegaMikeJr is a Digital marketing consultant located in Ocala, FL. He offers digital marketing services designed to help you connect with the right audience in Ocala and the Greater Central Florida area.
Website design and online strategy – Clean, effective websites.
With a unique combination of technical skills and a strong design eye, we have over a decade of experience in building our clients’ compelling, professional web presence.
A chronicle of do-it-yourself adventures (and misadventures) from ambitious projects to simple recipes and crafts.
Barbara Trapp, owner of Zen Your Den, is a professional organizer helping busy professionals and determined downsizers gain control of their stuff and schedules.
FUSED NYC is a web design and marketing agency that uses the power of responsive WordPress website design and content marketing to help clients grow.
As Venue Sponsor of our 2017 WordCamp Jacksonville event, we thank them very much for their generosity and hospitality. Review and discover all that Keiser University has to offer.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit, Level VI SACS accredited university with 3,800 employees serving approximately 20,000 students seeking doctoral, master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees in over 100 programs, and over 60,000 alumni.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Serving students in Jacksonville for 14 years, and in Florida communities for 40 years
- 62% of KU graduates are in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) programs
- Keiser University and the Keiser Mills Foundation have provided nearly $44 million in scholarship funds
- Includes 18 campuses throughout Florida, a Graduate School, and a nationally recognized College of Golf
- Educational reach extends globally with regionally accredited off-campus sites in San Marcos, Nicaragua and Shanghai, China, and learning centers in Moldova, Taiwan, and Seoul.
- The 100-acre, residential Flagship Campus is located at 2600 North Military Trail in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Throughout Florida and beyond, “Seahawk Nation” rallies behind the winning tradition of its 20 athletic teams.
- The University’s campuses provide an annual statewide economic impact of over $3 billion and directly and indirectly impact over 30,000 Florida jobs.
- The University is annually ranked in the top 50 schools in the nation, and in 2017, the U.S. News & World Report specifically for our service to our nation’s veterans (13th overall and 1st in Florida for the category of Regional Colleges South) and overall at #23 among colleges within the Southern region of the United States, and #11 for best value schools. For more information about Keiser University’ s annual US News and World Report rankings, please visit: https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/keiser-university-21519
- The Jacksonville campus has approximately 600 students enrolled in 50 programs which include on-ground, on-line and hybrid modalities.
- Veterans and military related students comprise 30% of the Jacksonville student population, and 20% of the student population are high school seniors matriculating on to their first year of college.
- The programs offered at the Jacksonville Campus are strategically aligned with the economic development efforts of the city of Jacksonville, offering programs in Transportation and Logistics, Information Technology, Biomedical Sciences, Hospitality and Nursing to name a few.
- We are very involved in the community, with a presence on multiple Jax Chamber Councils, the Military Issues Committee, EarnUp, Rotary, and on the Chamber Board of Trustees.
Here’s another round of speakers! But wait.. there’s more. Stay tuned!
Mike “Demo” Demopoulos
Ryan has been developing with WordPress for 5 years. He works as a backend developer Crowd Favorite and has a passion for bringing modern PHP development practices to his WordPress work. When not working, Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and son and playing Ultimate Frisbee when the weather cooperates.
Young has forty-three years experience split among government, fortune 500 companies, and small business. He has worked as a Product Manager/Marketing Manager in the consumer goods industry; taught marketing at Jacksonville University; and founded twelve companies. Since retirement, he concentrates on photography and developing WordPress sites.